Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Over The Top Obama Supporter

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over The Top Obama Supporter

    Im not sayin Obama is the Antichrist....but there sure are some creepy things about the guy. I mean, alot of the Obama supporters are like these kids. I mean...obsessed with the guy. At this point, I feel like he's gonna get in the White House from the "cult" vote.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  2. #12
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over The Top Obama Supporter

    I feel thats how Bush got in. The Religious Right Cult voted in a man that was of high morals. We saw where that got us.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over The Top Obama Supporter

    There are many christian groups I see as cults/extremists , they use brainwashing techniques better than anyone. I completely agree with you PVfan.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over The Top Obama Supporter

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are many christian groups I see as cults/extremists , they use brainwashing techniques better than anyone. I completely agree with you PVfan. </div></div>
    They are not truly christian if they do that tho . That's a few crazy people with crazy and sick ideas the use religion to get people to listen to them . A TRUE christian would never us those methods
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over The Top Obama Supporter

    They are truly christian if they do that? More like the opposite.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over The Top Obama Supporter

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are truly christian if they do that? More like the opposite. </div></div>
    I fixed it i meant the ARE NOT my bad
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over The Top Obama Supporter

    Oh I thought thats what you probably meant lol. But no they definitely arent real christians.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over The Top Obama Supporter

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel thats how Bush got in. The Religious Right Cult voted in a man that was of high morals. We saw where that got us. </div></div>

    No matter who you get as prez, you're getting a pig-in-a-poke.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  9. #19
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Over The Top Obama Supporter

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are many christian groups I see as cults/extremists , they use brainwashing techniques better than anyone. I completely agree with you PVfan. </div></div>
    They are not truly christian if they do that tho . That's a few crazy people with crazy and sick ideas the use religion to get people to listen to them . A TRUE christian would never us those methods</div></div>

    See the comments I made on the Religion forum in the discussion ut1 and I had regarding politicians using religion to get into office...same deal here that you guys are talking about.

    Also note that we're talking about extremists here. The WAY Religious Right is no different than Al-Quaida (case in point for Muslim extremists) when you bring it down to brass tacks, just one is more viscerally violent than the other.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Over The Top Obama Supporter

    Look at some of the stuff the used on the kids in Germany for Hitler.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •